Access student information, attendance, grades and announcements in the PowerSchool Parent Portal.
If you have not used PowerSchool before, please contact our office for the Parent Portal Welcome Letter.
Schoology is our learning management system.
If you have not used Schoology before, you may obtain the Schoology Parent Access Code via the Parent Portal.
ParentSquare is used for mass communications , classroom communication, and school services.
If you have not use ParentSquare before, please click the link above to learn more.
The 2023-2024 School year is here!
Welcome Back, Tides!
Our theme this year is STRONGER TOGETHER. At Gig Harbor High School, we believe that every student, every staff member, every family member, and every community member are critical to the success of our school. We believe that each person plays an integral part in creating a school culture that is inclusive, caring and supportive And we truly believe that we are stronger together.
and Being Responsible.
- How will we make choices each day to create a space where these values are lived out?
- How will we demonstrate integrity in the classroom and the hallways?
- How will we treat others with kindness, regardless of who they are or what friend group they are in?
- How will we be responsible, owning our decisions and taking care of the spaces we are in?
- How will we be engaged at school, in the classroom, and in our community?
Gig Harbor High School
The Tide Way: Live with Integrity
* Be Kind *Be Engaged * Be Responsible