2018-2019, 1st Semester
(Based on 4th-period teacher)
Lunch Procedures & Hallway Mentorship
- Hallways with carpets are off limits to students during lunches.
- Saves the carpets
- Provides quieter halls for those classes in session
- Students may enter those hallways during passing time (5 min. before class starts)
- Students must carry a hall pass to be out of class – and only one student per pass.
- Students with hall passes/coming from in-session classes should NOT go to the commons or other lunch areas.
- TA’s should be following the same guidelines as other students.